you know it’s bad when you’re having panic attacks on three-day weekends. it’s bad… but when my fight-flight system brings me to tears, when everything is blanketing me, I can’t run. I fight. I fight. I fight.
Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self
"I coulda dropped my croissant"
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE VINE
HIS LITTLE SCREAM
I was staring at this drawing waaaay too long I don’t know what to think about it anymore :’)
OH MY GOD
THIS IS THE BESTEST CUTEST THING EVER